• Health safety and environmental procedures, or HSE procedures, help a company improve operating activities while adhering to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency rules. An HSE supervisor assists the company in implementing HSE policies through operating activities.
• An HSE supervisor works under the leadership of a senior professional, developing routine HSE regulatory documents and assisting a company's HSE personnel with corporate projects. The supervisor also develops and implements policies for monitoring the environment, also to coordinate with various oil companies.
Skill Set and Tools
• This occupation entails solid knowledge of engineering and technology, effective communication skills and time management aptitude. To perform the necessary duties ably, an HSE supervisor often uses flow meters, sampling pumps, water samplers and noise dosimeters
Minimum Education, Experience and Skills Requirements
• Associate of Science Degree in applicable field.
• Formal training in Safety and Risk Management.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related field.
• Computer skills required - Knowledge of Microsoft Office - MSWord, MSExcel,MSPowerPoint and MSOutlook. Master Builder knowledge and experience ishighly desired.
• Willing to travel.
• Other requirements.
• Oilfield client relationships.
• Oilfield contracts knowledge.
• Organizational skills.
• Documentation skills.
• Technical Writing skills.